Hello. I am exceedingly tired. *yawn* Emily and I helped at her ex's aunt's wedding last night. Five hours straight, three of those hours were JUST dishes, no breaks. Best part; I was in heels all night. haha, that was interesting. The wedding was fun though and it was great to see Emily, because we hadn't seen each other for a little more than two weeks. And during those two weeks, we had barely talked because we were both vacationing. I missed her so much, and we got to catch up last night over the dishes and heaps of food. We each got fifty dollars. Which was pretty cool because we didn't know we'd be paid, of course we didn't know that we'd be working so hard either. We left around eleven, and got I got home at just about midnight. And then I said goodnight to my family and texted my friends goodnight and got into bed around 12:45 a.m.

And my alarm went off at 7:00 a.m. The sad thing is, that's the most sleep I've gotten all week. I was running on four hours of sleep (that's just time-in-bed, not actual sleep) a night all week, and then I got to have a little over six hours last night! It was a dream come true. The reason my alarm went off so early is because my grandma is picking me up at 9:00 to take me to a Broadway Rose play practice for Evita. It should be cool, I'm hoping it is.

And then I come home sometime around one this afternoon and pack my stuff up and head off to Becca's house! I'm spending the night there tonight. :) It should be fun. I know I'm excited at least. And she's having me bring the DVD of my last dance performance so we can watch how badly I screwed up. Haha. Oh well. Wow, it's 8:00, I better go blow dry and straighten my hair, apply some makeup, and feed the dog before my grandma picks me up.

Much Love <3,
Alyssa Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment