The top numbers in my cell phone, unlimited calling 24/7, are also my best friends.

Emily: The gorgeous goddess of dance. Lord, I love his girl. We're like sisters, we've been dancing together since I was in first grade. She's held me through some of the hardest times of my life. She has this smile...it lights up the room. She deserves the world. She's beautiful inside and out. And I love her to death. Not to mention, she's an amazing choreographer. Together, we make a dynamic duo.

Brenda: Can take any average saying and make if sound beautiful. She is probably the most honest person you will ever meet, and promises mean everything to her. I met her my freshmen year of high school, and at the end of that year, she moved back to Michigan. And sometimes I still cry, I miss her so dearly. She always makes the best out of the worst situations, and is very VERY humble.

Becca: Can see the beauty in all others, but rarely in herself, which really saddens me. This girl will make you laugh until you cry, and she gives the most amazing hugs. She is enthusiastic and embraces life with open arms. The only thing better than her humor is her heart, she sees the best in everyone. Becca is far too good for my ego. She is always saying something along the lines of "you're fabulous" or "you're gorgeous", and after awhile I think my head tends to start inflating like a balloon.

Desiree: She hates to be called Desiree, and prefers Desi. But I think Desiree Michelle is so much more pretty. She's my beautiful little sister. She turned into a young lady in the blink of an eye. I'm so proud of the girl she's become. Her heart is so big, and she's always willing to reach out to the underdogs. You can see Christ's kindness in her smile. She will try her hardest at any challenge that she faces, and she'll do it in pointe shoes! I'm so proud to call her my sister, and I'm tearing up writing this. I love you Desi.

Zachary: The only boy! Actually, my first boyfriend and first close guy-friend. I love him, and he's like a brother to me. He is always willing to teach someone about Christ and the sacrifice He made for us all. He is always willing to help strangers, and is an amazing big brother. He can always make me laugh, and he's an amazing shoulder to cry on. He gives great hugs, and SOMETIMES will let me win at Mario Kart Wii. Only sometimes though.

1 comments:

Alyssa: The one who's always there for everyone else. If you're having a bad day, Alyssa can be guaranteed to cheer you up and put a smile on your face =] She needs constant reminding of how amazing she is, because otherwise she forgets, and that can lead to her becoming sad or losing faith in herself, which is no good at all =[ Alyssa is one of the strongest people the world has ever seen. She can work through any problem life throws at her, as she has illustrated in the past. If there is anyone filled completely with light, determination, and love, it's this girl. She's the one every little girl dreams of growing up to be. A beautiful, inspiring ballerina princess =]

Post a Comment