Oh man, the last 24 hours has been....extremely too dramatic. I hate drama, I hate how drama brings out the worst in people. I can't stand it, I really can't. Luckily, I have a new amazing guy in my life who makes me feel so much better whenever I'm upset.
Somehow, when I'm with Taylor I feel so much better. We can talk about anything and everything. I can be completely honest with him and not feel like I'm going to get judged. :) It's amazing. And he trusts me! He trusts that I'm not going to go back to my ex and I'm not going to cheat on him. He's just amazing. I feel safe, we have similar goals and beliefs. :) Yes, I think this is the beginning to something big.

Today I had to go to my first Driver's Education class. It was...nauseating. Today we had a Trauma One nurse come in. She was part of a program called Nurses Talk Tough. We watched video clips of people getting hit by cars. We watched slide shows showing people before and after car accidents. I saw a picture of a guy with brains coming out of his nose. It was so disgusting that I had to put my head on my desk and shut my eyes. I don't usually get sick when I see gory things like that. I don't think my little sister will be able to sit through it, she gets sick when she has a tiny cut on her foot.
So that was my day. It was long and hard. But I'm feeling better now. Thanks to Taylor. Okay, I'm going to go get on facebook, more later.

Much Love <3,
Alyssa Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment