The twists and turns life takes in just a short amount of time is enough to disorient anyone. It's certainly disorienting to me at least. How does so much change in such a short amount of time?
You see, my boyfriend is incredible. And yesterday he discovered that he can completely be himself around me, no matter how geeky he is. I'm glad he discovered this, because now we don't have to worry about awkwardness, or having to impress each other. He's so funny and cute, and a total nerd. And I love that about him. :) He likes that I love Lord of the Rings. I get to be a nerd around him!!
Taylor is so accepting with everything. He doesn't really like that I'm friends with Zack, but he's not going to tell me no. He realizes the importance of the friendship Zack and I have.
I'm falling for him, I really am. He's funny and absolutely amazing. :) And I'm falling hard.

Much Love <3,
Alyssa Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment