I've started seriously looking into colleges, may I just tell you that college is way more stress than any teenager should have to deal with. But I have to find the light in tough situations, if that makes sense. I have a healthy body, a loving boyfriend, my family, my friends, I have dance, and my faith.
I know it's been an extremely long time since posting anything on here, but I've been busy living my life and honestly completely forgot about my blog. Though I doubt anyone will ever read this, I find it comforting to post blogs. I've recently discovered this awesome website called zinch.com! It's all about colleges, scholarships and such. Their line is "I am more than a test score", basically you create a profile and colleges can check you out. It's pretty cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment