Homework is driving me nuts! I have been trying so hard to stay kept up in classes and such but my lord those teachers sure know how to pile it on! Tonight I have to write a paper on Healthcare in the U.S., write a speech on raising the minimum wage by two dollars for a congress simulation in Government, write a story about a photo in French, study for two Math tests tomorrow, fill out two worksheets, interview a hybrid car dealer, and write and energy report for my Green Science class.
I know they say that teachers could care less about their students lives, and I don't necessarily agree with that. I do believe, however, that teachers don't take extra-curricular activities and other classes into consideration when assigning homework. I know that they are trying to teach us time-management, but there is a point where it becomes impossible. I dance most days from 4-9 p.m. I then have to come home, eat dinner, shower and get ready for bed. OH! Don't forget your homework though, Alyssa! I have barely slept these past few days, but I hope my grades are improving.
But it's not as though life sucks, and I'm sorry if all this complaining is annoying. Dance is incredible, hard but fun. And my friends are nothing but amazing. Taylor and I are doing well, and I can't help but see the beauty in every day. I am trying to live like a better person, a better Christian. And I am officially addicted to Desperate Housewives. I come home and watch the re-runs on Lifetime as I do my homework or check my email. :) Well I suppose I should get back to whatever homework I was doing last.
Much Love <3,
Alyssa

0 comments:

Post a Comment